Saturday, February 14, 2015

Three Steps for Soft Lips

It's so important to take care of your lips, no matter what season we are in. These three easy steps will keep your lips looking soft and healthy!

Step 1: Exfoliate
I like to use LUSH Mint Julep lip scrub or The Kiss (LE for Valentine's Day). You can also use a toothbrush in you are in a rush.
Step 2: Moisturize
I have two favorites right now: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy.
Step 3: Hydrate
Drink LOTS of water. Not only will it help your lips, but it will be beneficial to your skin as well!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Nice roundup! My lips get so chapped during the wintertime, so it's good to be reminded of how to fix that :) I'm a huge fan of Lush's lip scrubs and I sampled the Bite Agave mask recently and it's lovely!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I've tried the LUSH lip scrubs in store, I think next time i visit, I will grab one of those. They smell so good!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...