Saturday, January 3, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation | First Impression and Demo

Happy New Year my Charmers! Hope you had a fantastic start to the new year. I recently picked up the new L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour foundation in the shade 101 Classic Ivory. It was at my local CVS for $13. Some stores have them out already, but official launch of the new line is set for sometime in January.

It claims to provide a light weight, medium coverage with a demi-matte finish for 24 hours. After experimentation, I did find the foundation to be light weight, have medium-full coverage and was mostly matte on me. It began to become demi-matte after 6 hours of wear. I had the foundation on for a total of 12 hours and only blotted once, after 6 hours. The foundation held up really well in my opinion. I personally don't think it will last 24 hours, but for 12 hours, it did wonderful.

I think this foundation is a great option for normal to oily skin. Dry skin may find it a bit uncomfortable as it does cling to dry patches, but if you moisturize prior to application, I think it would look great.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Real-time demos like this are so handy! The coverage looks great and nice to hear that it feels lightweight too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...