Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ulta Brow Expert Light

I recently purchased the Ulta Brow Expert in Light because my Anastasia Beverly Hills powder duo is running out. The Brow Expert retails for $12 and comes in three shades: Light, Medium, and Deep. I did purchase this powder on sale for $5, which is a great price. It comes with two brow powders and a wax. I personally never use the wax as I'm not entirely sure how to use it. 
It also comes with little brushes to use, which is good when traveling, but I don't use them as I have my own brushes I prefer to use.
Before
After
This is a great powder to have on hand when I want my eyebrows to look natural. The powder lasts all day and has great pigmentation. 
Personally, I wouldn't repurchase this powder at $12. I would wait until it is on sale for $5 because although it is a good product, there are other brow powder products that are priced cheaper.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this! Defines your brows totally naturally :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...