Monday, November 10, 2014

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate

I just love the way scrubs make my skin feel. I purchased a Sephora kit that included a 0.5 fl oz size of the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate, and I must say, I fell in love. It is pricey, coming in at $22 for the size I have, but I think it is definitely worth it. This scrub is supposed to work both physically and enzymatically to reveal healthy, glowing skin. The enzymes that are in this scrub are from papaya, pineapple, and pumpkin.

The scrub is a dark hunter green color, and smells almost like ground ginger. I personally like the scent, but some may find it too strong. I usually use no more than a pea-sized amount. The granules are finely milled and feel great against my skin. Let me give a fair warning: it can sting and tingle the skin for a bit, but it goes away.

I usually work it into my clean skin and exfoliate for 30 seconds, then I let it sit on top of my skin for 1-2 minutes. After that, I rinse and my skin feels so smooth.

I think that is definitely worth the price! 
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about this one- glad you're enjoying it! I think I'd totally dig the ginger scent :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...