Monday, November 17, 2014

Cozy Fall/Winter Makeup

If you don't already know, I love the fall season. I'm also starting to appreciate winter a bit more. Living in Florida, we don't get the strong winter cold, but what we get, I enjoy. Since I'm enjoying this season, I wanted to show you all my "cozy fall/winter makeup". This makeup reminds me of getting into a soft, warm sweater, grabbing a mug of coffee or tea, and cuddling up either on your own or with a loved one.

Watch the video below to see how I did this look!

Products Used:
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in 150 Buff
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Becca Blotting Powder Perfector in Translucent
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (Medium/Deep) Bronzer
- Tarte Cosmetics 12 Hr-Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
- Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Amaretto
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Used Faint
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Chamois Nude
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow gel
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Buxom Lash Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black/Brown
- Maybelline Warm Me Up
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous look! Love the subtle winged liner and the nail polish shade is beautiful and so perfect for this time of year :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...