Monday, February 17, 2014

Roaring 20s Makeup


Happy Monday! Over the weekend I attended a Great Gatsby party and I had a blast! I have always wanted to go to a themed party, and finally got too! I did research about 20s makeup and had seen several trends of heavy eye liner and red lips. 



To create the look, I used my Coastal Scents Revealed palette and mostly used the grey, light browns, and black eyeshadow. I applied a raspberry pink blush, Nars Amour to my cheeks, and the Kate Moss by Rimmel in 01 for my lipstick. I used Kiss false eyelashes in Iconic to make my lashes appear longer and fuller.

To watch my tutorial, watch the video below!

Here are some more shots of the look:






 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

9 comments:

  1. What a stunning look! Perfectly '20s. NARS Amour is one of my favourites :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely one of my favorite blushes as well!

      Delete
  2. Stunning look! Love your interpretation!!! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! Love everything about the 20s, so I bet the party was tons of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it definitely was! And I too love the 20s, pretty much anything from the 50s and before.

      Delete
  4. Wow... you look so beautiful and classy! I love the look! =)

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...