Monday, February 10, 2014

Mani Mondays | Valentine's Day



Happy Monday everyone! Hope you have had a good start to your day. As many of you know, Valentine's Day is this Friday. You will be seeing tons of posts from different bloggers about how they will be dressing up, fixing up their hair, applying makeup, and doing their nails. It is definitely a fun time to see everyone's creativity and how they express Valentine's day.

This week I am sporting red nails and on my ring finger I have a creme colored nail polish with a red heart outlined in gold. Below I have a closer picture.


To create the heart, I cut out the shape with tape, then placed it on my creme-painted nail and used red nail polish on top of it. I removed the tape and outlined the red heart with gold nail polish.

Check out my different Valentine's Day posts:
- Nails from last year here if you want a simpler look.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Aww, those mugs are so sweet! Love them. Your nails look pretty too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! They were so much fun to make <3

      Delete
  2. I really hope you have a nice Valentine's Day

    I really like your blog and that is why I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. I really hope you will accept it. It is an award for up and coming bloggers. Please find more info: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future!

    x Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mugs are adorable! :) Love the nail art :)
    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...