As many of you know, Pantone is the "authority on color." For 2014, they announced that the color of the year was Radiant Orchid. The focus is on different shades of purples/pinks, mostly with purple tones.
I gathered together all of the items I had that could fall into the "Radiant Orchid" category. Here is what I mustered up:
- Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Lipgloss in Flash of Pink
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
- Korres Lip Butter in Quince
- Essie Under Where?
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette in Floral Values
- MAC Fig 1
- Nars Amour
I hope to use many of these items as the color theme this year is beautiful!
|Image from Google|