Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas | Gold and Emerald



Merry Christmas to all! Hope your day was lovely! I enjoyed my time with family and friends. I got lots of great gifts (i.e. workout clothes yay!, bath stuff, Baby-Gshock, etc.).

For today's makeup, I went with an emerald gold eye. I love the combo together and decided today was the perfect day for it. Emerald is one of my favorite gemstones because it is the birthstone of May, which is my birthday lol. It is a gorgeous rich looking green that I have fallen in love with over the years.

Here are the products I used: 

I took the Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eye Pencil in Eternal White and used that as my primer. Next, I used my UD Naked Palette and mixed Half-Baked and Sidecar together and applied that to my lids. I used Naked and Smog as my blending/crease shade. Underneath my eyebrow and the inner corner of my eye, I used Sin and Virgin. Again, I took Half-Baked and applied that underneath my lower eyelashes. I lined my upper lashes with Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eye Pencil in Endless Emerald. Using Endless Emerald, I took a smudge brush and made an outer "C" from the upper lash line into my crease and blended it all together. I lined my lower water line with the Rimmel ScandalEyes in Nude. Finally, I used the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes statement mascara.


To complete the look, I used Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 in Flame on the cheeks, and applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Enamored on my lips with a brush. 

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I need to get that emerald color! It looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Emerald is definitely a gorgeous versatile color

      Delete
  2. Gold and Emerald is my favorite eyeshadow combo :) This turned out great! Perfect for the holidays!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for you writing this blog

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...