Saturday, December 28, 2013

MAC Patisserie


MAC Patisserie was my first MAC product ever. I had seen this lipstick on someone and it looked beautiful. Finally, I caved in and bought this beautiful lipstick for $15.

Patisserie is described as a sheer creamy neutral pink. It is a lustre finish so it has a bit of glitter in it, but it is barely detectable on the lips, thank goodness. MAC lipsticks have a distinct scent to them. Many people have said it smells like vanilla, but I can't seem to smell it. It does have a sweet scent, but wouldn't say it is vanilla.




I find this shade to be a beautiful lipstick that can be worn with anything, fancy or casual. Simply gorgeous. I would repurchase this one whenever I run out, because I just have to have it in my collection!
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I want it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my first MAC lipstick, too! I got the Shanghai Spice and it's kind of similar to this, but more orangey. But this shade looks so pretty! The perfect everyday pink color. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick. I found your blog on a blog hop and i was wondering if you would check out my blog and give some feedback? Loving your content so far :) http://beautybybungi.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this particular MAC shade! Looks lovely! I'll have to check it out next time I'm at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this shade before but it's a great everyday colour.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...