Tuesday, December 31, 2013

EOTD | New Year's Eve

Wow! This year has just flown by! So many great things have happened this year that I am so grateful for. Can't wait for 2014!

For today/tonight's look, I will be sporting a gray and gold eye. 

I used my Too Faced Naked Eye palette, Tarte Aqualillies clay eyeliner, NYX Liquid Crystal Liner, and Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara.


 Base: Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow pencil in Eternal White
Lid: Pillow Talk and Birthday Suit
Crease: Lap Dance
Contour in outer corner: Stiletto and Unmentionables
Under brow and inner eye corner: In the Buff and Pink Cheeks
Eye liner: Tarte Aqualillies clay liner in Black and NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold
Bottom lash line: Whatever was left over from Stiletto and Unmentionables on brush and NYX Crystal Gold on the inner corners
Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes statement mascara


For lips, I used L'Oreal Fairly Nude lipstick with Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss in Wet.

Have a Happy New Year! Welcome 2014!

Don't forget to check out my Tarte Thoughtful Treasure's giveaway here.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

3 comments:

  1. the double liner is my fav way to use up the bright colours that I don't usually get much use out of~ Anyway the gold pop looked great! Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...