Monday, November 25, 2013

Mani Mondays | Thanksgiving

Hello lovelies! It is a start to a brand new week so lets try to have positive attitudes! This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving in the USA so I did a nail design that puts me in the thanksgiving mood spirit. What more screams fall then having fall leaves and warm, cozy colors on nails!

For my thumb, index finger and pinky, I used Sally Hansen Bittersweet and for the gold accent, I used Orly Liquid Gold. The base for my middle finger was L'Oreal Tea and Crumpets, and I painted on leaves with Sally Hansen Bittersweet, and Zoya Tamsen and added more of the Orly Liquid Gold as the "veins/stems" of the leaf. Finally, I used Essie Beyond Cozy on my ring finger.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

3 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...