Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blog Sale! | End Of Year

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg
Hey everyone! Since the holidays are close, I wanted to do a blog sale. Whether I have something you want, have been looking for, or something for friend, it is the gift of giving! 
These are products that I have found no need for as I am trying to clear out my makeup area to keep only the things I use. Therefore, I'd rather it go to a better home, and to someone who will use it.

U.S. addresses only. I will not be responding to messages asking me to ship internationally.
Paypal only- I must receive payment within 24 hours or item will be relisted. Make sure your shipping address is correct on Paypal- I will not be able to keep track of requests to ship to a different address.
Shipping starts at $3.00 for 1 item. Add $.50 for each additional item
* Packages are usually shipped within 2-3 days of payment.
No returns or refunds- I have done my best to take accurate photos and list an estimate of percentages left. Do not use these photos for accurate color representations.
* Contact me - simplecharmbeauty@gmail.com with "blog sale for (your name)" in the subject and your paypal address in the email and what you want to purchase.
* I will invoice you from a different email address- DO NOT PAYPAL ME until you receive my invoice!
* Please do NOT hesitate to ask me any questions about any of the products.

- Jessica Simpson Fancy Love perfume (1.7 fl oz) 90% left $12
- Philosophy Unconditional Love (0.5 fl oz) 90% left $10
- Paris Hilton perfume rollerball (0.34 fl oz) 90% left $5

- Sally Hansen Yellow Mellow used 1x $1
- L'Oreal Safari Chic used 1x $2
- Revlon Plum Night never used $2
- OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It swatched 1x $3
- OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y used 1x $3
- Ulta mini polishes (2 for $1)

- Hard Candy Fox in a Box "Sweet & Spicy" 85% left $3
- Benefit Coralista 0.1oz 95% left $4
- Laura Mercier Golden Mosaic shimmer bloc never used $7

- J.Cats Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette Volta never used $4
- Maybelline Eyestudio Blackest Black eyeliner pot usage shown $2
- Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner Iron swatched once $7
- Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil Obsidian swatched once $3
- Stila Smudge stick Stingray 65% left $5

- Tarte Amazonian clay Airbrush Foundation mini in Fair-Light Neutral used 1x $5
- BareMinerals Warmth 50% left $5
- Victoria's Secret Goddess bronzer 85% left $5
- Benefit High Beam mini 75% left $2
- Benefit Sun Beam mini used 1x $2
- Benefit Watt's Up! Luminizer mini used 1x $2

- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm Big Apple swatched 1x $5
- Too Faced Centerfold lipstick used 2x $5
- Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink used 1x $3

- Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough As Taupe used 5x $3
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Branded 90% left $3
- Victoria's Secret Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Frenzy 90% left $3
- BareMinerals The Hidden Agenda eyeshadow duo swatched only $15
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mini mascara $3
- Pixi Lash Booster mini mascara $3
- Elizabeth Mott It's So Big mini mascara $3

- BareMinerals Max Coverage Concealer brush new $8
- BareMinerals Buff & Go brush new $8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...