Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tarte of Giving: Pure Delights Lipsurgene | Holiday 2013

I was finally able to pick up one of the Tarte Holiday 2013 gift sets. I purchased the Pure Delights Lipsurgence, which was $34 for 8 mini lippies. Each of them are 0.06 oz, which is a bit more than half of the original Lipsurgence (0.1 oz).

The kit included 4 lip tints, and 4 matte lip tints. It was my first time using the matte ones, and let me just say, both versions glide on smoothly and are creamy feeling. They all have the minty scent which I personally love. 

Lip Tints:
Grateful - nude
Lovely - mauve pink
Believe - warm pink
Enamored cool red

Matte Lip Tints:
Generous - pinkish nude
Cheerful - coral
Glee - watermelon
Destined - raspberry



 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I so wish we had Tarte over here - this set looks amazing! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can ever get your hands on it, do it! They are so good. Hopefully you can find it soon <3

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colors! I might have it get some. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I figure it gives people a better idea of what the colors look like

      Delete
  3. SO pretty! all of these.. glad I found you :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been considering purchasing this set for a while now! It looks amazing :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...