Wednesday, October 16, 2013

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink | Revlon Pink Pout


Today is the third installment of On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. I have on Revlon Pink Pout, which is  a cool, light pink lipstick with a matte formula. It feels a little dry on the lips and does emphasize dry patches and lines; however this can be avoided if you exfoliate your lips beforehand. 
I did not apply too much of it because the color can wash me out and not look good, so I just dab it on.

I have read that Revlon Pink Pout is a dupe for MAC Snob. I have not tested them out per se, but have seen the similarities online. So if you want a budget friendly cult favorite, go for Revlon Pink Pout!

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MEAN GIRLS. Ahhhhhh haha. I followed. Love your blog. You definitely know what you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! *jaw drops*
    You look so gorgeous!!
    Love the makeup look you have on and the Revlon lip color looks perfect on you.
    Great post and thanks for sharing.
    Btw I followed you on your blog, bloglovin and twitter.
    I really hope that you can follow me back. =)
    Thank you so much.
    XOXO
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...