Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink | Gel Manicure


We had to get our nails done in pink with a gold accent for the wedding this past weekend. I went to a nail salon and got the gel nail polish mani. This was my first time getting this gel manicure. It was an interesting experience. 

The Process:
1) They apply a primer, then place nails in the UV light dryer
2) Apply one coat of color, then place nails in UV light dryer
3) Repeat step 2, two more times for a total of 3 coats
4) A top coat is applied, then placed in UV light dryer again.
5) Your nails are done, dry, and ready to go!
No messes, no fusses!
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...