Friday, September 20, 2013

The Fall Edit, Ep. 3 | Red Nails

I had a difficult time figuring out which red nail polish I should use for this episode. I have several reds: this one, a matte one, a glittery one, and a metallic one. But I chose the Estée Lauder Pure Red nail polish. 
This mini nail polish was part of a set that I bought last year that came with 4 Estée Lauder nail polishes. Some were discontinued, like Porcelain, but the others still stand.
I love EL polishes because they glide on so smoothly and evenly and have great coverage. However, I do not like the price tag. Although it is pricy, I definitely think you get what you pay for. If you can, check it out and buy one!
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...