Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shades of Fall | Lips

I am so glad that I jumped into the world of lip products. A year ago, I was scared of wearing lipsticks because I thought my lips would be screaming for attention. So I eased my way in with the Revlon Lip Butters, and still thought that was too much. Today, I come to you with lip products that would have me freaking out last year!
In order from Left to Right (and numbered below)
  1. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
  3. MAC Plumful
  4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 001
  5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  6. Clinique Almost Lipstick Duo in Black Honey
  7. Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss in Wet
  8. Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Berry Fit
  9. Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Flash of Pink (NEW! and limited edition)

Pink Truffle, Black Cherry, Plumful, 001, Honey, Black Honey
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Good selection! I'm so excited to do a similar post. You have a nice range of subtle and deep shades. :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meesha, I love the subtle and deep shades that fall brings with it.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...