Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 2013 Wishlist + Don't Spend 60 UPDATE

Good afternoon! The last few days I have been enjoying relaxation, and got to visit my best friend over the weekend. It was so good seeing her again!
Since fall is approaching shortly, I have created a wish list of things that I would like to use during the season.
Wishlist
1. MAC Lipstick in Plumful
I love having a plum lip for the fall, and I think this one would be gorgeous.
2. Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum
I use to have a mini version of this blush and loved it. It comes off a bit berry like but also has the plum, which I think is beautiful for the fall.
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
Yes, this palette is very expensive, and I did not originally want it, but I have grown to see the beauty of it. There are many beautiful eyeshadows in this palette that I think would make the perfect fall eye. Plus, I have never tried Urban Decay eyeshadows and would love to try it!
4. Nars Orgasm/Albatross duo
This duo has been a cult favorite for many years. It is said to give a lovely glow to the face.
5. Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation
Some days, I do not want to wear a liquid foundation, but want to use a powder foundation to cover up my face a bit. Kat Von D's liquid Lock It foundation is fantastic, and would love to try the oil-free powder foundation.

Don't Spend 60 Update
If you remember my post from June 1, (click here), I mentioned that I would be doing a makeup spending ban from June 1-July 31. That date is approaching quickly! The reason I did it was to save money for a new camera, to teach myself self-control, and to use what I already own.
A few days ago, I bought my new camera! I am still playing around with it and am so excited about it. I can't wait to take pictures and film videos with it!
As far as the update, I did get the Tarte Braziliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner.  I had returned an item I did not like back to Sephora, and since I could not find my receipt, I got store credit. With that credit, I got the tanner, and I still have money left over! So technically, I did not spend any money! 
I also received my June Ipsy bag, and am currently waiting for my July Ipsy bag. The rules said it was okay to get the bags even while on my ban. 
Yesterday, I ran to Walgreens because I ran out of dry shampoo. There was a deal of buy one get one 50% off. I took the advantage of it and also got a heat protectant, since mine was running out anyways. 
I cannot wait till July 31 so that I can hopefully purchase at least one of the above items from my wish-list!
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

7 comments:

  1. You're doing so well on your makeup ban! This is a great wishlist - especially the Naked palette. Love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need the Naked palette in your life, trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the more I see it, it has to be true lol

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so great!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...