Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Candles: Bath & Body Works

Since last year, I have been collecting candles. Its ironic because I use to hate candles, mostly because we only had the stick candles growing up and I had a bad experience with a tea light candle. When I discovered Bath & Body Works had candles (one of my favorite stores), the collecting had begun. I didn't care much for the spring candles because they are all floral, and winter candles are good, but I love summer and fall candles the most. 
Tropical Spice
An exotic blend of cinnamon bark, spiced rum and Tahitian vanilla.
I have not seen this candle this year, and its a shame because it smells really good when it is lit, and want to get a few more.
Mango Beachwood
An exotic, sweet island blend of juicy mango and pineapple, combined with cedarwood and creamy tonka bean from the tropics.
Rio Glow ~Sizzle & Samba~
A tantalizing blend of tropical mango, papaya and guava as vibrant as Rio's Carnival. Samba till sunrise!
This candle was new this year for the Destination Candle collection.
Pink Sangria
Hello Pink Cocktail! Enjoy this pretty and refreshing mix of zesty mandarin, crisp apple, watery pear and sugared berries.
Watermelon Lemonade
Quench your thirst for long, summer days with this refreshing mixture of watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons.
This candle was new this year. At first, I did not like it, but after smelling it in the mini candle, I loved it.
Caribbean Escape
Dive into this blend of tropical melon, raspberry nectar and lemon mellowed by creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane.
This candle is soooo sweet smelling when lit. I think this is a very popular one.
White Palm
Like a warm Caribbean breeze, refreshing white palm leaves and dewy greens combine perfectly with sweet peach blossoms.
I have not seen this candle this year. It has a very clean and fresh scent, not the typical fruity summer scent.
Summer Boardwalk
Like memories of the best summer spent at the beach -caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples and salted, sweet cream.
Beach Cabana
Relax in the cool shade with sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of musk.

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I really like how pink sangria smells! I have been trying not to go to b&bw too much, and now their semi-annual sale is going on. I'm going to have a hard time staying out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love scented candles, but sadly hubby doesn't - he's convinced they give him hayfever!!!

    Found your blog through Brightside Beauty Blog Hop - great blog, Im a new follower.
    Hope you'll check out my blog too - and enter my INT GIVEAWAY!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely obsessed with Bath and Body Works Candles, it is impossible for me to choose a favorite scent! Like your picks though. Found you through the blog hop :)

    Elizabeth @ Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an insane obsession with Bath & Body Works candles, I actually ordered 8 online this morning! I love love LOVE Pink Sangria, my other favorites are Lilac Blossom & Lemon Mint Leaf! xo

    http://www.elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...