Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Monthly Makeup Bag | June

JUMP RIGHT IN THE WATER! It is almost summer, (just a few more days before it is official); but where I live, it is definitely hot and summer-like. 
June '13 photo DSCN9626_zpsd66e6450.jpg
For this month, I wanted makeup that was kind of pool inspired. I wanted bright, corally, fun colors.  As usual, there are some products that you will see again from prior months. So here is the run down of what I will be using for June:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Tarte Aqualillies Cheek and Eye Palette
Blush, bronzer, luminizer, and eyeshadows are all in this palette! So excited to use it
Tarte Amazonian clay finishing powder
Tarte 360 eye primer
Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
For eyebrows
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Tarte Lipsurgence in Joy
Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Your images always looks amazing and professional. This one looks like something out of a beauty magazine. I really wanted to try the new collection by Tarte but I didn't really find anything that I thought I could use. :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun! And although I didnot really need anything, I treated myself a bit for it haha. I have plenty of eyeliners but heard this one was good.

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are always so pretty! I've actually got a notebook next to the computer, and I'm taking inspiration notes from blogs on taking better product images. And I totally just wrote some notes from this post. Now to find a pool... lol!

      BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE everything from Tarte! Amazing!

      Delete
    3. @Suzanne Thats so nice! Yea I am trying to improve pictures to make them more appealing and not the same thing all the time ;) I also love everything from Tarte!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! What a gorgeous picture!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items all look great! Lovely picture.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...