Monday, June 10, 2013

Mani Mondays | Nail Care Routine

I have just developed a routine to hopefully keep my nails and hands looking pretty and soft. The problem with me is that my hands get very dry, which in turn make my cuticles dry, which can lead to my nails being brittle and weak and eventually break. So, to avoid all that, I thought up this routine, and hopefully I can stick to it!
First, I remove any nail polish I may have on my nails with a non-acetone nail polish remover.
Next, I use the True Blue Spa 60-Second Manicure Hand Scrub to exfoliate my hands.
Thirdly, I put C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve on my cuticles and nail beds to moisturize them.
Finally, at night, I apply True Blue Spa Super Rich Hand Creme to my hands. 
The only thing I will use nightly is the hand creme. I have become lazy with it, so I need to get back into it, but overall, this is my new nail care routine! 
What routine do you do?
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love to see a pic xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy! I use it as a base coat under my polish with the Seche Vite as a top coat, and my nails are so much stronger! I had been getting gel manicures for a few months, and they totally destroyed my nails. I've been using the Nail Tek for the last two months, and they've gotten so much longer and stronger. All the old damaged nail broke off as they grew out, and what growing in I kept strengthened with the Nail Tek. Still got a ways to go, but they are better than they've ever been and haven't broken in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...