Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Favorites 2013

I haven't posted a favorite items post since February. I did not really use any products in March that stood out to me to be considered favorites. But this month, I have a few items!
  • Murad Oil-Control Mattifier - I have enjoyed this product this month. It mattifies my face while providing sun protection and some hydration throughout the day. For an in depth review, click here
  • C.O. Bigelow - Although this shaving cream is advertised for men and shaving their beards, I started using it after my boyfriend raved about it. It works just like any other shaving cream/foam. The only difference is the scent. It has a minty unisex scent to it, and makes my shaving experience a little more refreshing.
  • Dove Dry Shampoo - Some one recommended that I try Dove's dry shampoo since I did not like the one Tresemme offered. I definitely prefer the scent and the action of the Dove better.
  • Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Dollface - I love Tarte's blushes, and although this one is a mini delux size, the quality is still present. It has great pigmentation, lasts all day, and gives the perfect pink shade.

What did you enjoy this month?
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...