Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NOTW: Butter London Trout Pout

Butter London is a 3 Free nail lacquer meaning that their nail polishes are not formulated with formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. They retail for $14 and can be found at Sephora and Ulta

Butter London's Trout Pout is a opaque cantaloupe color, although I find it to be a bit salmony pink as well. (The picture below looks  more orange). Formulation was nice, however I did experience a little bit of streaking on the first coat. Although it does not look bright in the picture, the polish is brightly colored and I think it is especially perfect for summer.  I love this nail polish, and I also have La Moss, which is my all time favorite dark color! The bottle is cute, and is actually what attracted me to the product. 
It is so difficult to trying to get the true color of the nail polish with a camera! If anyone has suggestions on how to get the camera to pick up the true colors, please let me know!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...