Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grilled Cheese a la Essiebutton

After watching Essiebutton's "Grilled Cheese 101", I was inspired to make my own! I love grilled cheese and when I saw how she makes it, I thought I would give it a try. The only difference with mine is that I did not have the amazing bread she had. I used rye bread (which is great!), but her bread was crusty! Normally I make my grilled cheese with cheddar, but decided to go with American cheese. 
It has the perfect golden brown toasted bread. Essie's tip to that gorgeous color is to place the butter on the pan first, then place the bread slice. Perfection! 
Thank you Essie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks incredible! I saw Essie Button's video as well- it was so fun! Glad you were able to make such a perfect sandwich :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...