Saturday, February 9, 2013

FOTD - Valentine's Day: Sweet or Sexy

Hey everyone!

I had a crazy week due to having 4 exams in a period of two days, but that is the life of a bio major! Due to barely sleeping, trying to study for those exams, I got very sick and right now am recuperating. So since I was bored at home, I decided to do my Valentine's FOTD!

I bring to you two different looks. One is sweet and the other is a more sexy version. The main difference of the two looks is the cheeks, lips, and eyeshadow. Everything else is the same! The sweet seems to be more of a day look, whereas the sexy seems more of a night look.


Sweet                                           or                            sexy?


Sweet Look

  • Face
    • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
    • Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian clay waterproof concealer
    • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles concealer
    • Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder
    • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer
    • Tarte Amazonian clay Blissful blush
  • Eyes
    • Covergirl Eye Enhancers Brown Smolder (for eyebrows)
    • Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara (for eyebrows)
    • Too Faced Romantic Eye Shadow Palette
      • Kiss the Bride
      • Cut the Cake
      • First Dance
    • Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
    • Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
  • Lips
    • Clinique Chubby Stick - Mighty Mimosa
    • Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss - Buff
Sexy Look 
*everything is the same as above except what is noted below

  • Face
    • Nars blush - Lovejoy
  • Eyes
    • Too Faced Romantic Eye Shadow Palette - *applied more heavily
      • Kiss the Bride
      • Cut the Cake
      • First Dance
      • Un-Veil 
  • Lips
    • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - Fairest Nude 

 What would you wear for Valentine's Day? Sweet or Sexy?


4 comments:

  1. I love how you took this look from day to night! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea is really nice of evolving the day look into night! I like both the looks :)
    http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...