Sunday, February 3, 2013

FOTD: feat. Tarte

When I woke up this morning, I decided to do a face of the day featuring a cosmetic company. Since I have several products from Tarte, I chose it to be featured today! Not every product used in this FOTD is from Tarte, but majority of it is. Products I still have yet to try from Tarte is their bronzer, mascara, eyeliners and eyeshadows.

Products used:
-Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hour perfecting primer
-Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation (I used a sample from Sephora, which is in the mini clear tub) in Light
-Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian clay waterproof concealer in Fair
-Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian clay finishing powder (a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 point perk)
-Benefit Hoola bronzer
-Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Blissful
-Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black Brown
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Very Black
- Tarte Lipsurgence natural lip tint in Joy


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty natural look!

    How do you like the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer? I have the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and love it under the eyes, but it's a little too moisturizing for spot concealing acne and other marks on the face so I'm in the market for another concealer. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Majority of the time, I go for a natural look =) I always think simple is best!

      I haven't played around much with the Tarte concealer. On the norm, I don't usually wear concealer, but decided to today! I think it does a decent job, but then again, I'm still playing around with it trying to see what works best. I suggest going to Sephora and trying it on there!

      Delete
  2. Tarte is by far my favorite brand from Sephora! And Blissful is my favorite of the Amazonian Clay blushes, it is such a perfect color! I wear that blush almost every day. Love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It has also become my favorite from Sephora! I think Blissful is also my perfect color!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...