Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Skin Care Routine

As of right now, my skin care routine consists of acne products to cleanse, tone, exfoliate, and moisturize the skin.



I have been using Clinique Acne Solutions 3-step System which includes a cleanser, a clarifying lotion (toner), and a clearing moisturizer. In addition to using that morning and evening, I use a moisturizer with SPF, an eye cream, a spot treatment, and a moisturizer for night time.


My daily routine:

Morning:

  • Use Clinique Foam Cleanser
  • Tone face with Clinique Clarifying Lotion
  • Moisturize face with Estee Lauder DayWear Advance Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme (Oil -free) with SPF 25

Night: (before going to bed)


  •  Use Clinique Foam Cleanser with the Clarisonic Mia
  • Tone face with Clinique Clarifying Lotion
  • Apply the Clinique Clearing Moisturizer (let it dry completely)
  • Use Origins Starting Over Eye Cream with Mimosa
  • Moisturize face with Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • If I have active breakouts, I apply Clean&Clear Persa-gel 10
  • On my lips, I apply C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

Occasionally, I will use a mask or an exfoliating scrub. I usually do each mask 1x week, and the scrub 2x a week.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...