Friday, January 18, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Review

Happy Friday! Hope your week went well =) I had a busy week of classes and am exhausted! So much for college life!

Today I want to review the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters. I purchased five of these lip butters from Walmart for about $6-7. According to Revlon, this product is supposed to make lips feel softer, smoother, and more hydrated.

 L-R: Peach Parfait, Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum, Candy Apple

Bare lips:


Swatches:

 L-R: Peach Parfait, Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum, Candy Apple


Peach Parfait:

Peach Parfait is a peachy-pink color with glitter in it. I think the shade is nice, but would love it without the glitter.


Pink Truffle:

Pink Truffle is a pink-brown color. On my lips, it appears more brown then pink.





Berry Smoothie:

Berry Smoothie is a beautiful, subtle pink color with a touch of berry. This color makes me feel very feminine and pretty. This would be one of my all time favorites if it did not have the glitter. Honestly, it is a little bit compared to what Peach Parfait has.


Sugar Plum:

Sugar Plum, in my opinion, is very similar to Berry Smoothie, but has more of a brownish hue to it. 



Candy Apple:

Candy Apple is a bright, cool toned orange-red shade. I am not much for red  lipstick, but I think this is a perfect, bright red.



 Overall, I liked the lip butters. They are very shiny and glossy looking. They start out hydrating, but then become somewhat dry on my lips. My favorite ones are Berry Smoothie and Candy Apple. Staying power is not that long for any of them; by the time I have something to drink or eat, the color is all gone. However, they are perfect to use when I want a quick and easy lip look.
Would I repurchase? Yes, because they are a quick and easy wash of color.

Have you tried any of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters? Which are your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...